SirMangoTheBraveSirMangoTheBrave

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Entertainment Entertainment

Bah humbug.

Sorry, not a fan. The voice was too over the top. Too many lame breaths after each statement. It sounded like you were trying way to hard to act maniacal. Mania doesn't suit you, and the message wasn't there. Stick to mundane. '_'

akoRn responds:

iight thanks.. we'll improve.

Mario Vs. Sonic Preview Mario Vs. Sonic Preview

Nice work!

I like the techno Sonic music a lot.

I've only got a couple of things on this:

1) Put a stop action on the last frame! looping with the pre-loader is a little off-putting.

2) It was a tiny bit short. the way it was going, I was expecting an epic battle.

3) Try to make a background! It's pretty simple, re-usable, and way more rewarding than you'd expect it to be.

Excellent animation though! I love the colors, use of blur, and the fact that you buffed mario up.

final D.S.M test final D.S.M test

Good attempt

For what it's worth, I thought you did an all right job.

Aside from the movie not being finished, here are my criticisms:

1) Download a NG pre-loader!! It's free, and you can put it in front of all of your animations really easy! Comes with a free play button and everything. =)

2) The speech bubbles need to stay up longer. They're too quick to read.

3) Finally, the animation was good, but a little too fast. Being a bit more patient and adding more frames with smaller movements will fix that right up.

Nice job! =)

kaos83 responds:

thanks alot!! i never knew that
seriously, thanks

Klay Koins Klay Koins

This is unbelievable!

No qualms or criticism whatsoever. This is just an all around awesome video of some good old fashioned clay-mated gore. Excellent job!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Ignore cleansing flame.

That was brilliant, and it's pure honesty. My 50 year old father has been playing vampire warz on facebook for about a year now. He's jobless, unmotivated, and I have to make food for him to eat, or he doesn't, simply because he's "not hungry."

What you said holds truth, and I think it has needed to be said for some time now.
The animation was well done, and although it most likely won't change the lives of most gamers, you will affect some, and that's more than respectable. The effort was there. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks man.