SirMangoTheBraveSirMangoTheBrave

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Entertainment Entertainment

Bah humbug.

Sorry, not a fan. The voice was too over the top. Too many lame breaths after each statement. It sounded like you were trying way to hard to act maniacal. Mania doesn't suit you, and the message wasn't there. Stick to mundane. '_'

akoRn responds:

iight thanks.. we'll improve.

Mario Vs. Sonic Preview Mario Vs. Sonic Preview

Nice work!

I like the techno Sonic music a lot.

I've only got a couple of things on this:

1) Put a stop action on the last frame! looping with the pre-loader is a little off-putting.

2) It was a tiny bit short. the way it was going, I was expecting an epic battle.

3) Try to make a background! It's pretty simple, re-usable, and way more rewarding than you'd expect it to be.

Excellent animation though! I love the colors, use of blur, and the fact that you buffed mario up.

final D.S.M test final D.S.M test

Good attempt

For what it's worth, I thought you did an all right job.

Aside from the movie not being finished, here are my criticisms:

1) Download a NG pre-loader!! It's free, and you can put it in front of all of your animations really easy! Comes with a free play button and everything. =)

2) The speech bubbles need to stay up longer. They're too quick to read.

3) Finally, the animation was good, but a little too fast. Being a bit more patient and adding more frames with smaller movements will fix that right up.

Nice job! =)

kaos83 responds:

thanks alot!! i never knew that
seriously, thanks

Divine Arms Demo Divine Arms Demo

Awesome concept!

One suggestion though, I was able to spawn 4 copters and buff them with fire before I grabbed the keys that started the arenas. Made it way easy. If we can't spawn copters or use abilities before the arenas begin, it'd bring a little bit more difficulty into the gameplay. Looks great!

Lune: Nightmare Time (Alpha 0.1) Lune: Nightmare Time (Alpha 0.1)

The last boss hit me when he was barely not touching me. Other than that, fun game!

CrabRabbit responds:

Eep!

E. Den E. Den

Took me a bit to get the controls, but other than that, I loved it!

CrabRabbit responds: